Hollis 'AUG 100' Undergarment For Drysuits
This Hollis undergarment goes well with the Hollis 'BioDry FX100' Drysuit or any other drysuit for moderately cold dives.
Specific featyures of the Hollis 'AUG 100' undergarment are:
- Durable Nylon shell on the outside to protect the suit from ripping. Also to act as a windbreaker and for easy fitting.
- Technical layer fleece on the inside gives extra warmth and comfort.
- The lined pockets on each side keep your hands warm during surface intervals and there is an additional left chest pocket with zipper.
- The neoprene ankle and wrist layers stop any damage to the wrist seal of the actual drysuit.
- The stretch panel in the crotch area is also made from neoprene and lets you move your legs more freely.
- The neck is close-cut yet comfortable and does not obstruct the neck seal of the actual drysuit.
- Arm vents encourage air circulation.
This undergarment is machine washable, so it really easy to keep clean.
There is no description.